Saturday, January 26, 2013

Favorites of 2012

I know it's a tad late to be doing a recap of 2012, but it's my blog so I do what I want, haha. I made quite a few purchases last year. Some plain and some that I took a risk on.

Favorite summer outfit: High-waisted shorts and crop tops


Favorite top: Anything with a collar, this isn't my favorite top but it was the first blouse I bought with a collar.


Favorite fall item: Oversized sweaters


Favorite accessories: Boyfriend watch and sunglasses


Favorite jacket: Safari jacket with leather sleeves


Favorite outfits that I thought I could never pull off: Wide leg pants and jumpsuits


^^ hands down, my favorite outfit of the year


Favorite shoes: Converses, sandals, peep-toe wedges, Jeffrey Campbell wedges




Last purchases of 2012 (literally, I went shopping on NYE)


More oversized sweaters, blouses, and shoes! haha typical. Although it was my first time buying oxfords! Can't wait to wear them in the spring :)

Although I probably shouldn't because I'm a broke college student, I'll be shopping even more in 2013. I'm addicted and I really don't plan on stopping anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment